Website The Assembly
Reaching people with the life-giving message of Jesus Christ that they might experience a life of purpose and fulfillment.
The Assembly is a non-profit ministry located in Broken Arrow, OK, existing to serve neighbors and nations. We accomplish our purpose by reaching people with the life-giving message of Jesus Christ that they might experience a life of purpose and fulfillment that God always intended for them. Our employees are expected to live up to high ethical standards, defined by Biblical values, and serve as role models for the students within our care. Must adhere to the Employee Standard of Conduct for The Assembly of Broken Arrow.
As a condition of employment all positions require the satisfactory completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
The Campus Representative will serve as an influencer in the Broken Arrow Public School System to reach 9-12 grade students with the message of Christ and to connect them to The Assembly at Broken Arrow.
- Actively participate in all Assembly Youth (AY) and weekend services and groups including AY 9am, Sunday 10:45, and Wednesday nights
- Assist in the discipleship and spiritual growth of the students
- Attend global youth staff meetings and South Campus youth staff meetings
- Be present at Broken Arrow extracurricular activities and events with the purpose of evangelism and connection
- Participate in South staff meetings and All-staff meetings on school breaks and throughout the summer
- Create systematic opportunities for The Assembly to connect with Broken Arrow schools to gain influence and exposure to the students of Broken Arrow
- Assist the South Campus Youth Pastor with administrative functions and oversee dream team members on Sundays and Wednesdays
- Embed in the full yearly calendar including retreats, revivals, 100k days, mission trips, training days, and other Youth specific calendared events
- Develop and implement a system to bridge new public school students into the Assembly Youth family
- Participate as a member of the teaching/preaching/announcement team for youth services
Serve as a team member on projects and ministry assignments as requested by the South Campus Student pastor and the South Campus Pastor.
Formal education is not a pre-requisite. A bachelor’s degree in a field related to youth is preferred.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality of information.
- Must be an extrovert with the ability to connect with students and parents quickly and effectively.
- Must be an influencer using social media and personal connection to move students toward faith and church
- Must be an effective communicator and able to speak in small group settings and from the stage
- Must have good grammar and writing abilities
- Must be proficient in digital technologies
- Must be a student of today’s youth culture
PHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS will include but not be limited to: walking, standing, bending, stooping, running, lifting up to 25 pounds, sitting, squatting, manual operation of office machines, reach above shoulders, extend arms to reach, push and pull. Ability to move quickly to prevent youth from harming themselves or others and participate in youth games and activities. Ability to work for extended periods standing and on the floor. Specific visual acuities to include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The Assembly employs, advances, admits, and treats in its employment and educational programs all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, status as a veteran or genetic information. Women, minorities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit assembly.formstack.com.