Website Summit Christian Academy
Broken Arrow's largest K-12 private school. A ministry of The Assembly.
Summit Christian Academy (SCA) is a non-profit ministry of The Assembly of God Church in Broken Arrow, OK. As such, our employees are expected to live up to high ethical standards, defined by Biblical values, and serve as role models for the students within our care. All employees must adhere to the Employee Standard of Conduct for The Assembly of Broken Arrow.
As a condition of employment all positions require the satisfactory completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
The Custodian position assists in building maintenance, custodial work, and room set up for requested events at Summit Christian Academy (SCA) and Summit Early Learnings Center (SELC).
- Hours are M-F 6:30 am – 3:30pm
- Sign-on bonus!
Candidates must have a:
- High school diploma or GED.
- General custodial cleaning: cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms, vacuuming, trash removal, glass cleaning, dusting, wet mopping, etc.
- Trash removal.
- Maintains fire and health safety standards of the building and repairs or corrects items that need attention. For example, snow/ice removal, removing of items from the exterior or entryways.
- Table and chair set up and tear down as needed.
- Be on call for SELC & SCA staff as needs may arise during the day.
- Building maintenance (wide variety): changing lights, repair handrails, dispensers, door knobs, patch walls, change filters, etc.
- Summer duties include some of above as well as focus on summer classroom detailed maintenance-cleaning of desks, chairs, furniture, wipe walls etc.
Comprehensive Benefit package includes:
- Flexible Spending (FSA)
- Employer-provided Term Life Insurance
- Optional Term Life Insurance for Spouse and Children
- Employer-provided Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan (plus match)
- Paid Time Off
- 9 Holidays
- Maternity and Parental Paid Leave
- Tuition benefits for qualified dependents.
The Assembly employs, advances, admits, and treats in its employment and educational programs all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, status as a veteran or genetic information. Women, minorities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit assembly.formstack.com.